Admixture Studio lets you run several ethnicity composition calculators in your own computer in just 3 clicks and display the results in several visualizations.
How it works
Just choose the calculator, your DNA RAW file (uncompressed – no zip file) and click on Run. That’s all.
The calculator list is updated regularly. If you are the author of any of this calculator or of a new one, feel free to contact us to include new calculators.
DNA RAW Formats accepted
Admixture Studio accepts the followings DNA Raw Data formats:
- 23andme (any version)
- Ancestry (any version)
- FTDNA (any version)
- Geno (any version)
- LivingDNA (any version)
- MyHeritage (any version)
Buy the PRO version (here) and get the following features.
Note: The license code only can be used by the individual that buy it.
- Up to 100x faster calculation – For example, K47 takes just less than 60 seconds. In the lite version (free), it takes more than 30 minutes
- Batch processing => Run the ethnicity estimations calculators for several files in a batch process
- Analyze segments for double checking your commercial ethnicity reports
Show the results projected in a PCA chart
Chromosome analysis and display
Compute nMonte population breakdown
Radar Chart to compare your results against other populations
CopyrightThis tool has been developed by us, DNAGenics.
Each calculator listed in the store is owned by his creator as it is stated in the Author column.
This application requires a Microsoft Windows Operating System, minimum Windows 7.
The downloaded file is a ZIP file. This file contains everything you need to run the application.
- Unzip the downloaded ZIP file in any known folder
- Run the file named “AdmixtureStudio.exe”
- The main window will show
This application is in development, so please keep in mind there might be errors and I am not liable for any error or misusing.
Remember to backup all your files before using this app. Feel free to use it. Any trademark is owned solely to the owner’s company.
How to unlock
To know how to unlock Admixture Studio, please visit the following link: