We have released a new version of DNA Kit Studio v2.2.
The new features are:
- RAW Chromosome extractor: This tool extracts each chromosome to a separate file
- RAW Comparer: Improved the report and fixed some errors
- RAW Merger: Added option to let choose how to merge: By RSID (by default) or by position
- RAW Converter: when using a template, you can choose to convert by finding the RSID or the position.
- VCF to RAW: Now supports gVCF, but only the Variants positions. Added support to use the Human Genome Reference for filling up the RSID that are not present in the VCF/gVCF file. Download and unzip from http://www.openbioinformatics.org/annovar/download/hg19_avsnp147.txt.gz