This tutorial shows you how to convert any RAW file to others format and get the maximum overlap between formats.
- Download my application DNA Kit Studio and unzip it in a folder
- Upload your RAW file (23andme/LivingDNA) to DNA.LAND
- Once the file is processed, select the uploaded DNA kit
- Click on Imputed VCF that is located at the end of the page
- Click on the dna file “Secure Download Link”. The filesize is 460 MBytes
- Run DNA Kit Studio and in the section VCF Tools tab VCF to RAW converter:
- VCF File Input: Select the downloaded VCF file
- Raw Data Output: Type the name of the output file that will be later uploaded to MyHeritage and Gedmatch classic. It should be formed in this way “genome_XX_YY_V3_FULL_2018.txt”. Replace XX and YY with whatever you want, but no blank spaces, dashes or dots.
- Raw Data Template: Select from the dropdown list the option “Template_23andme_v3.txt”.
- Click on Convert and wait a few minutes (5-15 minutes depending upon your computer).
- Once it is done, just zip the file and upload it to Gedmatch classic or other companies.
Feel free to use it. If you like this tool and you would like to help me to continue developing DNA tools, I would appreciate any amount of donation: